In a rapidly evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, the sophistication of attacks is boosting the security challenge for People, Technology, and Processes, the tripartite system of security needed to protect business-critical data. The shortage of qualified information security professionals is driving organizations to look for new methods of protecting networks, applications, and data. Simultaneously, changing regulations across geopolitical boundaries is layering compliance requirements on top of the core need for security at a time when more devices than ever before are connected to networks.
Making sense of cybersecurity challenges and understanding how security is a 21st century business enabler is why organizations around the globe utilize Frost & Sullivan cybersecurity research.
Secure Enterprise Communications
Encrypted voice & instant messaging
Smartphone & Tablet Security
Mobile Defense in the BYOD Environment
Digital Trust Indexing
Global state of online digital trust
Cybersecurity Risk Indexing
Measuring enterprise security maturity
A global team offering analysis and perspectives on how Cybersecurity enables business.
Frost & Sullivan was founded on the simple premise that research should enable decision-makers to use marketing information in more innovative and meaningful ways. With this objective in mind, the company developed a comprehensive range of research services and state-of-the-art analytical tools. Frost & Sullivan has continued to grow, adapt, and innovate to meet the challenges and opportunities of today’s ever-changing business world.
The strategic insights that Stratecast Frost & Sullivan provides will help your business outpace the competition in the escalating cloud wars.
All organizations have sensitive data. Whether that data is patient information, customer transactions, financial information, or intellectual property, it is information that needs to be secured to protect the organization and its customers. Companies in every industry, from banking/financial services, telecommunications, healthcare, technology, retail, manufacturing services, and public sector have cybersecurity solutions and processes in place to protect their networks and systems from attack, yet there is always more that must be done.
Key areas where Frost & Sullivan regularly provides value to clients include:
- Targeted Statistical Analysis – Working with clients to identify specific statistically relevant gaps between executive perceptions and market reality through rigorous statistical sampling that illuminates customer needs, pain points, brand perception, pricing elasticity, security maturity, digital trust and more through detailed surveys and data analyses.
- Forecasting: Assessing growth opportunities, the market potential in new/specific customer segments, geographies, and product/service areas.
- New Product and Services Solutions: Supporting business executives around the world to develop or go to market with new cybersecurity products and services that deliver greater customer value.
- Branding and Positioning: Frost & Sullivan can support your organization through an integrated marketing platform to more effectively launch and promote new products, services or business models.
- Business Model Transformation: We can support you in transforming your business to address the challenges and opportunities of the industry’s shift to the cloud
Frost & Sullivan live speaking engagements highlight the critical importance of cybersecurity for 21 century business and government and show why it is a business enabler. Speaking engagements are flexible and can be arranged inside of corporate or customer focused events. executive business planning strategy meetings, industry events, and conferences. The cybersecurity research practice provides an expert keynote speaker who works closely with event organizers to ensure your delegates are fully engaged with issues that are relevant for the event.
Following a consulting engagement, these events are accompanied by a written analysis of insights and actionable strategic recommendations. We have successfully led a wide variety of live speaking engagements for the Fortune 500 and Global 1000 on cybersecurity issues and can provide examples upon request.
Meet Our Team
Engage with our industry experts and learn more about our process of identification, evaluation, go to market strategic planning and implementation emphasis on managing the transformation journey that lies ahead.
Jarad Carleton leads the cybersecurity research team in Europe and has over 20 years experience providing strategic market intelligence to Global 1000 companies. For 14 years of his tenure at Frost & Sullivan, Jarad was a member of the ICT Growth Consulting Practice where he led teams examining strategic business issues for high profile projects that provided analysis leveraged by CEOs, CISOs, CMOs, Investment Bankers, Investors, Legislators, Regulators, and a Presidential Advisory Committee during the Obama Administration. Jarad attends the Infosecurity Europe London and ITSA Nuremberg conferences in Europe and has been a featured keynote speaker, a speaking panel guest, and a moderator at conferences in Europe and the United States. He is based in Salzburg state in Austria and can be reached via email at CybersecurityEU@frost.com
Kenny Yeo is an analyst with the ICT team and leads the cyber security practice across Asia Pacific. He is currently researching on how technologies like cybersecurity, IoT, cloud and analytics impact different industries. With 16 years of research, team management and business development experience, he has expertise in segments like cybersecurity, IoT, smart retail, industrial and e-government.
Kenny has participated in multiple consulting engagements helping companies with digital transformation, and shared his thoughts in the media with publications CNBC Asia, Channel NewsAsia, South China Morning Post, ComputerWeekly, Enterprise Innovation and Logistics Insight Asia among others.
Vivien Pua is an analyst with the ICT team in the cyber security space. She focuses on in-depth industry research and interacts closely with all segments of the ecosystem including the leading security vendors, managed security service providers, channels and relevant experts. Vivien has more than 3 years of experience covering the APAC and the greater China market and has contributed to numerous market research reports in the areas of network security, secure content management, advanced malware detection, DDoS, WAF, managed security services, threat intelligence and analytics, ransomware and others.
- Experience base covering a broad range of sectors including the following key areas:
-IoT, IIoT, AI-enabled security
-Artificial Intelligence (AI) processors
-Applications of Internet of Things(IoT) and AI technologies
-Vertical trends and applications
Recent Reports/projects worked on
- Project of vertical evaluation of cyber security economic loss across Asia-Paciftc market
- Project of assessing cyber security vendor internationalization competence and potential ASEAN partner survey
- Project evaluating ASEAN and Europe countries IT and IIoT spending for manufacturing industries and profiling key players
- Research reports covering the topics: Asia-Pacific artificial intelligence applications use case, Digital transformation of future of work study, Global live video streaming platform market study, AI-enabled cyber security solutions
- 4 years of market research, consulting and business development experiences. Particular expertise in:
-User/ consumer behaviour and customer journey analysis
-Tracking and analyzing market size, trends, forecasts, competitive landscape and ecosystem
-Market STP and go to market strategies for products and solutions to new markets
-Business diversification strategic planning
Previously, Amy worked at Commerce Development Research Institute. She took charge of projects covering trade interview, channel research, partner development, co-marketing planning over Taiwan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore markets across several industries to provide suggestion and stimulate chances for cooperation with potential partners for companies based on business insights.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, (National ChengChi University, NCCU), Taiwan
- Masters of Management, Information System and Innovation, (London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE), UK
Rajarshi (Raj) Dhar
Based out of Bengaluru, India, Rajarshi is a research analyst with the ICT team and is a member of the cyber security practice in India. He tracks the security market closely in the region and understands technology trends, customer challenges, products and vendor landscape. With a business research experience of over 8 years working with product companies, system integrators and service providers; Rajarshi has contributed in executing critical engagements that encompass Business Transformation, GTM, Market Evaluation and Business Growth.
Rajarshi holds a MBA degree in Marketing along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electronics and Communication. He is a foodie, an avid soccer fan and love to read books (non-fiction) in his leisure time.
Let us help you grow your revenues through a better understanding of the cybersecurity space.
Stay up-to-date and subscribe to our monthly ICT Newsletter!
Knowledge Partners &
here are significant growth opportunities for the video managed services (VMS) market, including the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in solutions, overall growth in broadcasted live events and OTT video, and demand for a customized/personalized customer streaming experience.
The information & technology industry has been open sourcing intellectual property, databases, platforms, and APIs for a while now. More recently, this trend has gained momentum in the automotive industry.